Click Here for "History of the Auction"
The auction process has many benefits over more conventional commission-based sales. Some of these include:
- You can sell today instead of many weeks or months from now.
- Exposure of property to a large number of qualified buyers.
- Eliminates seller carrying costs such as interest, taxes, maintenance, etc.
- You select the day you want your property to sell.
- You control the terms of the sale.
- You control your real estate closing date.
- Eliminates the need for numerous and unscheduled property showings.
- An auction creates a "now or never" urgency for buyers.
- Competitive bidding produces results that no other method of marketing can produce.
- The auction method is an effective price-setting mechanism that takes into account current market variables.
- Auction professionals are ready to bid and buy any time of the year.
- Buyers are guaranteed clear title.
Bottom line: Auction reduces, often by months, the time a property is on the market and the seller obtains rapid liquidity!